Do you have body damage to your vehicle? Looking for the best collision center in Reno? Just not sure exactly what to look for in auto body repair shop in Reno? Here are a few tips to help you find the best auto body shop in Reno.
According to an article at collision-insight.com, “Collision Repair Guide”
“If you are reading this guide to plan ahead for the possibility of a collision, you have time to read this paragraph. If, however, you have just been involved in an accident, you may want to skip immediately to Part II. Accidents do happen, but, as a careful consumer, there are some things you can do which may help you to avoid or minimize injury and loss:
- Never drink and drive.
- Perform regular maintenance on your vehicle.
- Obey traffic laws.
- Drive defensively. Be alert to weather conditions and to other motorists.
- Have adequate insurance coverage through a reputable agent. Read and understand your policy.
- Check into local collision repair shops. Ask friends for referrals. Visit facilities.
Part II: Choosing a Collision Repair Facility
- These shops have an overall high level of CSI (Customer Satisfaction).
- Technical training is a priority. Many shops display certification of training, such as the I-CAR Gold Class Logo.
- Many of these shops participate in Paint Supplier Value-Added Programs and may offer warranties on their paint refinish work.
- Nationally recognized insurers often refer consumers to these shops.
If, as a consumer, you are doing business with an insurance company with a recognized Direct Repair Program, you have the option of using their “preferred” shop or a shop of your own choosing. Often the “preferred” shop through the insurer will offer a warranty program backed by the insurer. As with any program, the vehicle owner should make a choice of shop based on the reputation of the shop, including ASE certification of technicians and I-CAR training.”