Does your vehicle need dent repair? Have you heard about paintless dent repair? Let’s take a look at key points to understanding paintless dent repair.
According to an article at frontrangedents.com, “Dent Repair”
“What is (PDR) Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair, commonly known as PDR, is the process of repairing door dents, hail damage, and even some larger damage without the use of bondo or paint. A trained and skilled dent repair technician uses a variety of tools to access the dent from the backside of the panel and then slowly, push by push, massages and reshapes the dented panel to its pre-damage condition. If repaired properly, often the damaged area can be entirely restored whether it be a common door ding, hail damage, or even a larger dent.
Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair:
• Cost- Significantly cheaper than conventional body shop repair
• Value- Unlike conventional body shop repair, PDR does not harm your vehicle’s factory finish, thus maintaining the value of your vehicle. Some are not aware that a conventional repair actually decreases the value of your vehicle.
• Time- Repairs usually require 1-3 hours vs. 4-6 days at a typical body shop.
• Lifetime Warranty- Through our process of PDR, we completely repair the dent, and do so with no possibility of the same dent ever returning.
• Convenient- We come to you. We are able to complete most repairs at your work or home location, or wherever else is most convenient for you.” To read the entire article click here.