Did you recently get into an auto collision in Reno? Want a few pointers that will make your decision easier when choosing an auto body shop? Here are tips that your insurance company may not disclose to you after an auto collision.
According to an article at mill-autobody.com, “Auto Body Collision Repair Tips”
“1. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
2. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
3. NEVER drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can bring it to the auto body shop of your choice to have the car inspected by the insurance there instead of going to where they want you to go.
5. Your car is your second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body equipment and certified technicians (by i-Car or ASE, for example).”
To speak to an auto body specialist visit A1BodyShopRV.com for more information on our services.