When it comes to auto body repairs I encourage you to do a little bit of research before you just choose any shop. Here are auto body tips that will help you along the process.
According to an article at mill-autobody.com, “Are You in Need of an Auto Body Shop?”
“1. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
2. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
3. NEVER drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can bring it to the auto body shop of your choice to have the car inspected by the insurance there instead of going to where they want you to go.
5. Your car is your second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work.” To read the entire article click here.