Are you looking for an auto body shop that does custom auto body paint jobs on classic vehicles? Here are tips on what to ask an auto body shop when in need of a custom auto body paint.
According to an article at allpar.com, “Auto Body Shop Tips”
“If you’re in the market for a new paint job and are looking for a body shop, here are a few things to look for:
- Friendly courteous people that know what they’re talking about
- Get an estimate of what the work will cost (verbal or on paper. Try to get them to write the estimate down on their business card)
- Tell them what you’re going to remove before they give you the quote.
- Also tell them that you don’t want paint lines. Be sure to stress this, you don’t want the paint peeling later on.
- Ask if there’s a warranty (most body shops are required to have a warranty), ask to see a pamphlet to read it over later.
- Ask for a tour of the facility(some places are afraid to show you around, those places you stay away from)
- Be sure to ask questions like, “How long will it take to do?” and “Have you worked with Chryslers in the past?” stuff like that so they know you know your stuff.” To read the entire article click here.